Scope of application
How to collect information
We collect information to provide you with quality, personalized service. The way we collect information is as follows:
1. The information you provide to us. Fill in and/or submit information when you register your account and the services you provide while using the platform, including your name, gender, date of birth, phone number, email address, and more.
2. Information collected during your use of the service. In order to provide and optimize the services you need, we collect information about your use of the services, including information on your browser and computers that are automatically received and recorded by the system when you use the platform services or access the platform pages. , including but not limited to your IP address, browsing information, date and time of access, language and web history of your browsing; if you access mobile web pages using platform services, or download or use or its associated company client software, possible It will read information about your location and mobile devices, including but not limited to device model, operating system, device ID, resolution, and more. In addition to the above information, we may also collect your other information in order to provide services and improve the quality of service, personalization of services, etc., including the information you provide when you contact our customer service team, and you participate in the survey The information provided by the questionnaire to us, as well as the information we collect when you interact with related parties and partners. At the same time, in order to improve the security of your use of platform services, prevent phishing scams and Trojan viruses, we may determine the risk of your account by understanding or recording some of your network usage habits, your commonly used software information, etc. And may record some URLs that we think are at risk.
3. Information from third parties
(1) Observable data of your trading on the platform, including but not limited to bids, transaction information, and evaluation data;
(2) Keyword information that you enter when using the search service provided by the platform;
(3) Credit evaluation, violation of laws and regulations or violation of rules and measures taken against you;
(4) Relevant business registration information such as the name of the company to be publicized as required by laws and regulations, and information of the natural person operator.